Your decision deadline is June 1st, 2020. Session dates and rates for 2021 can be found on our website under the Parents section at https://www.campillahee.com/parents/sessions-rates/
Important Information for 2021:
- Note that the current refund policy will remain in place, so there is nothing to lose by securing your 2021 spot now. Campers who were paid in full by the April deadline, have the option to roll tuition to 2021 for the same session and be fully paid at 2020 rates.
- For 2021 only, rising 9th graders may return to the August session, and rising 6th graders may re-enroll in the Mini 1 or Mini 2 sessions.
- Campers who want to change sessions, and who are rolling fully paid tuition over to 2021, will have priority for spots in their first choice session.Additional tuition will be billed for the longer session in early January 2021.
- Requested refunds will be mailed to you by mid-June by check. Thank you for being patient with the processing required for each transaction.
- This form and your choice is tied to an identifier for each camper, so if you are not ready to make your decision, please save and follow the link in the email for each camper to come back to this form.
- When you submit this form, you will be taken to the 2021 pre-populated application. You will be prompted to login with your username (camper’s first initial and last name…if common, add a 1,2,3 until it works…i.e. Amy Adams would be aadams or aadams2, etc.) The password is your 10 digit primary phone number…note that ALL accounts have been reset to this password during a recent update.
- If you choose to roll any or all of your 2020 tuition to 2021, submit the application all the way to the third party payment site and then close out without payment. We will take care of transferring your payments to 2021!