Opening Day at camp is an exciting time as campers meet their counselors and cabinmates. In order for the day to go as smoothly as possible, please arrange for your daughter to arrive on Sunday between 10:00 a.m. and noon.
Opening day checklist
- Check the handbook for last minute packing ideas (stamps and pre-addressed envelopes, etc.).
- Inform family and friends of the no package policy.
- Please write or call directors with any issues or concerns. On opening day, please share any recent developments or special instructions with cabin counselors, nurses, and/or directors.
- Bring any medications with you and turn them into the nurses at the Wishing Well. (See list of over-the-counter medications stocked in our health center).
- Please review head lice information (link). Check your daughter's head carefully prior to camp.
- If flying, please turn in return tickets and unaccompanied minor forms at the office. (Please prepay unaccompanied minor fee and complete forms. It is helpful to pack a small carry-on bag with a change of clothes, tennis shoes, and bathing suit).
- Plan to arrive between 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon. Counselors will randomly assign each camper a bed prior to arrival. There is no need to come early.If you must bring a pet, it MUST be kept on a leash at all times.
- Thanks for your help. This is going to be the "best summer ever"!